Now available on-demand: edie’s online masterclass on onsite solar generation
edie and Wattstor's 45-minute online event on onsite solar generation is now available to re-watch on-demand at your convenience.
This masterclass-style webinar provided actionable insights and best practice examples when it comes to businesses deploying onsite solar PV systems which can be supported by battery storage and energy management systems (EMS).
As one of the fastest-growing sources of renewable energy, onsite solar represents a key enabler for businesses to slash emissions, cut costs and boost resilience. But the rollout of such projects is not without its challenges – whether it be grid constraints, site requirements or changing policy and legislation.
This masterclass was hosted to help cut through those complexities and provide need-to-know information for organisations seeking to make onsite solar a viable part of their net-zero strategy. The 45-minute session included real-life case studies and actionable takeaways, exploring how onsite solar can form part a holistic, smart and flexible energy management strategy.
This webinar was broadcast live on Tuesday 10 October 2023. It can now be accessed on-demand, at your convenience, via the registration page.
- Understanding and realising the net-zero opportunity of onsite solar for your business
- Overcoming grid and operational challenges to deploy and scale up onsite solar systems
- Utilising battery storage and EMS to support your onsite solar projects
- Exploring how solar can integrate with a broader flexible energy strategy
- Sarah George, content editor, edie
- Kevin Ball, Chief Commercial Officer, Wattstor
- Harry Westall, Chairman of the Board, Mawdsleys Logistics
© Faversham House Ltd 2023 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.