NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Introduction Training
This one day ISO 14001:2015 course has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for environmental management in the world.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction.
What will I learn?
- How to specify what the purpose of environmental management systems are
- How to describe the purpose and intent of ISO 14001:2015
- How to explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- How to define the process model approach to quality management
- How to identify the importance of legal requirements.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Anyone looking to implement ISO 14001 into their organisation
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce an environmental framework into their organisation.
Book your place above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warwick House Houghton Hall Park
Telephone: 0800 052 2424