Now available on-demand: edie’s Masterclass webinar on carbon credits
edie and Patch's 45-minute masterclass that will help you to integrate carbon credits into your organisation's climate action strategy is now available on-demand.
With businesses of all sizes and sectors actively investing in carbon credits to support decarbonisation goals partnered with Patch Technologies to host a masterclass-style webinar that will provide need-to-know updates on the ever-changing voluntary carbon market (VCM) landscape along with best practice examples of a credible removals approach.
Originally broadcast live on Wednesday 8 November 2023, this session is now available on demand.
Done right, carbon credits can be a powerful tool in driving progress towards the goals set out in the Paris Agreement, enabling companies to make a substantial and beneficial contribution to carbon removal and avoidance solutions. But the voluntary carbon market is continually developing as supporting standards and frameworks evolve.
This masterclass was hosted to help you cut through those complexities and provide need-to-know information on carbon credit procurement. The 45-minute sessionincluded real-life case studies and actionable takeaways, exploring how to navigate the evolving VCM landscape and how carbon credits can form part of a holistic climate strategy.
- Navigating the global carbon credit landscape
- Understanding what the latest voluntary carbon market standards mean for your business
- Who’s leading on net-zero commitments? Findings from the recent ‘climate pioneers’ report
- From high-integrity carbon credits to offtakes: selecting the right carbon removal plan for your business
- Sarah George, Deputy editor, edie
- Joe Cruttwell, General Manager for Europe, PatchTechnologies
- Stephen Keys, Chief Talent and Sustainability Officer, IFS
© Faversham House Ltd 2023 edie news articles may be copied or forwarded for individual use only. No other reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent.